This is the Windows app named Grocery List whose latest release can be downloaded as grocerylist-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Grocery List with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Web (PHP) based Grocery List generating software that supports barcode scanning. The list is maintained in a database with remote tools for adding, editing, deleting, and printing.
- Compatible with wedge and usb barcode scanners
- Add, edit, and delete items from your grocery list
- Supports UPC barcodes and gets information from The Internet UPC Database or EANData.com (free API key required for both)
- Print your shopping list
- Manage multiple lists
- Group multiple items into a single product category
- View your shopping list on your mobile device
- Optionally integrate your shopping list with the inventory tracker
- Optionally set thresholds to buy more when inventory gets too low
- Support for amounts and units in addition to quantity
- Optional support for ISBN and gets information from ISBNdb.com (free API key required)
- Support for the Android ZXing Barcode Scanner
- Export to any Calendar/Task management application that supports iCal (RFC 2445)
- Send your list to your email address
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Firebird/InterBase, IBM DB2, MySQL, ODBC, Oracle, PostgreSQL (pgsql), SQLite, db4objects (db4o)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grocery-list/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.