This is the Windows app named Grub2Win whose latest release can be downloaded as grub2win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Grub2Win with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Grub2Win is completely free and open source. All modules are digitally signed for your security.
Safely multiboot Windows and Linux systems on both GPT and MBR disks.
Works with both EFI and BIOS firmware. Supports Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and XP.
Grub2Win boots native GNU Grub version 2.06 code. Everything is installed to a single 20 MB directory on your Windows C: drive. The install also copies a few small boot modules to your EFI partition.
Automatically generates config files for PhoenixOS, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Manjaro, Mint, Clover and Windows. You can import Linux config files for most other distributions.
Please Note: ChromeOS is not supported by Grub2Win,
You can enter your own custom commands for each menu entry.
Grub2Win began in 2010. It has been downloaded more than a million times in 180 countries worldwide.
If you find Grub2Win useful, please consider making a small donation to be used for hardware and testing.
- Supports both 64 and 32 bit EFI as well as BIOS firmware.
- Installs to Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and XP.
- Requires just one directory on the Windows C: drive, about 20 MB disk space.
- Works with all languages. Boot time help is available in 31 languages.
- Simple Windows GUI easily sets up Grub2Win in seconds.
- Lets you set your EFI firmware boot order from within Windows.
- Preview and customize the 9 included graphic background themes. You can also create and customize your own background themes.
- Works with all filesystems including Mac hfs and Btrfs.
- Can search for and boot a partition by it's UUID or label. Supports advanced scripting.
- Works with both GPT and MBR disks - up to 128 primary partitions per drive.
- Supports extremely large (over 40 TB) disks and partitions.
- Automatically generates config files for Windows, PhoenixOS, Android, Ubuntu, Debian, Suse, Fedora, Manjaro, Mint, Clover and more.
- Import config files for most other Linux distributions.
- Grub customization is done from Windows - Configuration in Linux is not required.
- Includes open source GNU Grub 2.06 boot modules and libraries. Frequent releases and enhancements.
- No adware or spyware - No hassles... It just works.
Advanced End Users
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/grub2win/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.