This is the Windows app named HackerEX to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HackerEX_Beta9.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HackerEX to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HackerEX to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Free tool designed to make client side hacking easy.
ALL actions this software takes are user initiated so we take no responsibility for any damaged dealt to software, data or hardware. Codelists found on the web are the responsibility of both the user and the original hacker.
- Hex Editor
- Search GUI for creating new Hacks
- Hack Tree
- Codelist Format
- Text based save data - easy to modify
- Hacking capabilities
- Potential to be quickly ported to another OS
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hackerex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.