This is the Windows app named Helm whose latest release can be downloaded as Helm3.7.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Helm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Helm is a tool that streamlines the installation and management of Kubernetes applications. With Helm you can find and use popular software packaged as Helm Charts. Charts are Helm packages that define, install and upgrade just about any Kubernetes application.
With Helm you can manage even the most complex Kubernetes apps. It’s easy to update and offers simple sharing options on public or private servers.
- Easy management of Helm Charts, Kubernetes manifest files and release of Helm packages
- Charts handle even the most complex Kubernetes apps
- In-place upgrades and custom hooks
- Charts are easy to version, share, and host on public or private servers
- Easy roll back to an older version of a release
- Runs on your laptop, CI/CD, or wherever you want it to run
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helm.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.