This is the Windows app named Helpy whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.8.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Helpy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Helpy is a modern, self-hosted, on-premise customer support helpdesk platform designed from the ground up to give your customers a heroic customer service experience. Written in Ruby on Rails, Helpy seamlessly integrates support ticketing, Knowledgebase and a public community into one powerful solution. Helpy powers your helpcenter by providing a host of exceptional features, including multichannel ticketing, a full text searchable and SEO optimized Knowledgebase, community support forums and more. Helpy lets you harness the power of automation with Carin™, a customer support bot that can answer up to 90% of Tier 1 questions autonomously. All this and more guarantees better performance results for your helpdesk staff and the delivery of outstanding customer service experiences every time.
- Multichannel ticketing with various integrations
- Full text searchable and SEO optimized Knowledgebase
- Mobile support
- Publicly accessible Community Support Forums
- Embed Widget
- Changeable themes and colors
- Can send HTML email with emojis and attachments
- GDPR Compliant
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/helpy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.