This is the Windows app named HIP Outpatient Orders and Results whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.9-beta.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HIP Outpatient Orders and Results with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HIP Outpatient Orders and Results
Based on HL7 v.2.3.1 Orders & Results Reference Information Model (RIM)s, The project is NOT a CPOE per-se. Instead, the project provides "applications" that allow EHR's to perform Outpatient Orders and Results via HIE, and collect these into their EHRs to feed the EHR "CPOE module / section" (ex. with prescribed drugs, ordered labs and results, ....)
The first module in the project was the "ePrescribing application"; certified by RxHub and SureScripts back in 2007. New implementation needs to "re-certify" with SureScripts (which should not be much of a problem)
Work on eLabs (using ELINCS, LOINC etc.) is being considered as participants join the project become available.
The HL7 RIM allows for eImaging applications, eConsults applications, eReferrals applications, etc. Applications work independently, but through HIE, results come back to the provider to see it in its "CPOE Section or Module"
Requires licensing of the MediSpan Drug Database for ePrescrib
- ePrescribing Application
- eLabs (using RELMA for ordering) - in proces
Non-Profit Organizations, Healthcare Industry, Education
Java Swing, Web-based, Eclipse
JDBC, MySQL, ODBC
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hip-outpat-cpoe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.