This is the Windows app named Hover.css whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hover.css with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Hover.css is a collection of CSS3 powered hover effects that is applicable to links, buttons, logos, and many more. It includes dozens of hover effects: a wide variety of 2D transitions, background transitions, icons, shadow and glow transitions and so much more. With Hover.css you have the power to make your elements and creations look more exciting and engaging with movement and style.
All of Hover.css' effects are easy to apply and modify, so you can achieve the exact look you want. You can either copy and paste the effect you'd like to use in your own stylesheet or reference the stylesheet. These are available in CSS, Sass, and LESS.
- 2D transitions
- Background transitions
- Border transitions
- Shadow and glow transitions
- Speech bubbles
- Available in CSS, Sass, and LESS
- Copy and paste or reference
- Supports most modern browsers however some effects may not work on older browsers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hover-css.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.