This is the Windows app named HTTP Prompt whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTTP Prompt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HTTP Prompt is an interactive command-line HTTP client featuring autocomplete and syntax highlighting. You'll never have to memorize the whole commands and HTTP headers thanks to autocomplete with fuzzy matching. Improve readability by rendering JSON, HTML and commands with 27 builtin color themes, borrowed from Pygments. Designed to work with and built on top of HTTPie, HTTP Prompt makes a perfect companion for HTTPie. Cookie-based authentication made easy as incoming cookies are automatically set into your next request. With pipelines and output redirection, HTTP Prompt works seamlessly with your existing command line tools such as jq. Specify an OpenAPI/Swagger specification then you'll be able to explore API endpoints with ls like a filesystem.
- Syntax Highlighting
- Auto Cookies
- Auto Cookies
- An HTTPie Friend
- Unix-like Pipelines
- OpenAPI/Swagger Integration
- Autocomplete feature
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/http-prompt.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.