This is the Windows app named HTTP Screen Grabber whose latest release can be downloaded as hsg.src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTTP Screen Grabber with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HTTP Screen Grabber
An HTTP server serving a jpg showing the screen or the clipboard of the host machine.
Standalone exe, no setup needed. Released under GPL.
It's an old project made in 2002 but may still be useful to someone.
Built with Delphi6 PE.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/http-screen-grabber/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.