This is the Windows app named Iced whose latest release can be downloaded as 0.6.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iced with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Iced is a cross-platform, end-user-oriented GUI library for Rust, inspired by The Elm Architecture. It expects you to split user interfaces into four different concepts, which are: the state of your app; messages, which are user interactions or other meaningful events; view logic, which displays your state as widgets that can result in messages; and update logic, which offers a way to update your state and react to messages. Iced is very simple and easy to use, and is type-safe. It offers many great features including built-in widgets and custom widget support, debug overlay, a modular ecosystem and more.
- Simple, easy-to-use, batteries-included API
- Type-safe, reactive programming model
- Supports Windows, Linux, macOS and the Web
- Responsive layout
- Built-in widgets as well as custom widget support to build your own
- Debug overlay with performance metrics
- Excellent support for async actions
- Modular ecosystem with reusable parts: a renderer-agnostic native runtime, built-in renderer, windowing shell and web runtime
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iced.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.