This is the Windows app named IEC60870-5-104 Source Code Library Stack whose latest release can be downloaded as IEC104-V21.05.010.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEC60870-5-104 Source Code Library Stack with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
IEC60870-5-104 Source Code Library Stack
IEC 104 Source Code Library supports Windows, Embedded Linux (ARM, Coldfire, Power PC), Ubuntu Linux(X86, X86-64), Fedora, CentOS, Red Hat, PowerPC, QNX and more.
Low memory footprint, easy start on any hardware platform, can operate with or without an operating system, delivered as a source code, high configuration allows to use required features only, royalty-free licensing.
C, C++, C#, Borland c++ builder,
Download free Evaluation Kit
In the Development Bundle, included IEC 104 Server & Client Simulator, Windows & Linux SDK.
- Written in ANSI-Standard C Source Code, under a strict corporate coding standard, and supports C++, C#
- Can be used with or without a Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Transparent licensing scheme - No hidden costs, No deferred payments.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems Integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- Our stacks are fully compliant with "POSIX" and tested in ubuntu, feroda, Debian, QNX, Linux Embedded OS and Various Cross compiler tool chains.
- Our all protocol stack supports "POSIX compliant operating system"
- Context-based event-driven model
- Multiple Server and Client Simulation
- In a Single Server(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Background Scan, Cyclic Data Transmission, Double Transmission, Redundancy and File transfer.
- Communication with redundant control systems and interruption-free switch over between redundant systems
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" and "Direct-Execute" command execution modes
- In IEC 60870-5-104 Client Side, Data Mode and Test mode connection type available.
- Supports Embedded Linux (ARM, Coldfire, Power PC), Ubuntu Linux(X86, X86-64), Fedora, CentOS, Red Hat
- The source code will allow you to quickly compile your own examples with the features of your existing development environment to work with our IEC 60870-5-104 library
- Support C, C++, C# languages.
Developers, Quality Engineers, Security Professionals
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iec-104-source-code-library/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.