This is the Windows app named FEATool Multiphysics MATLAB FEM Toolbox whose latest release can be downloaded as FEAToolMultiphysicsVersion1.14.3Build21.08.242.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FEATool Multiphysics MATLAB FEM Toolbox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
FEATool Multiphysics MATLAB FEM Toolbox
FEATool Multiphysics (https://www.featool.com) is a fully integrated, flexible and easy to use physics and finite element FEM simulation toolbox for MATLAB. Developed with ease of use in mind, everyone is able to set up and perform complex multiphysics simulations in a simple GUI without learning any coding, programming, or scripting.
In addition to built-in FEM and PDE solvers, FEATool features full integration with the high performance OpenFOAM CFD and FEniCS PDE solvers. With built-in CAD and pre-processing, automatic mesh generation, solvers, and postprocessing, FEATool enables large scale dynamical models and physics simulations to be set up and solved easily and quickly directly in the FEATool MATLAB GUI. Multiphysics and multi-simulation also allows for fully coupled fluid flow, heat transfer, chemical transport, electromagnetics, and fluid-structure interaction simulations.
- Finite Element Method
- Finite Element Analysis
- Continuum Mechanics
- Physics Simulation
Science/Research, Quality Engineers, Architects, Engineering, Automotive
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/multiphysics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.