This is the Windows app named Ino-L whose latest release can be downloaded as Ino-L0.29.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ino-L with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Ino-L is a TUI programming language for Windows that compiles into MS-DOS batch files. Ino-L stands for Innova Language, because Innova is French for innovation.
The purpose of the language is to allow programmers the same functionality and abilities of batch files, but with simpler syntax and limited GUI, along with other things MS-DOS does not natively support.
- MS-DOS Compatibility
- Full Functioning TUI
- Limited GUI
- Simple File Managment
- Jscript Code Implementation
- VisualBasic Script Code Implementation
Non-Profit Organizations, Science/Research, Religion, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ino-l/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.