This is the Windows app named Invoicing-AR-Inventory whose latest release can be downloaded as AFrnd5f.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Invoicing-AR-Inventory with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This is a learning/sample/functional Invoicing program written in vba and MS-Access. It is for a small, or personal, business. It should give you practice in learning/use of Invoicing, and installing on the desktop, and programming in vba and MS-Access. Note that the free MS-Access Runtime is with the download . You need MS-Access if you want to work with the program code (part of Office 365).
The program processes Invoicing and Quotes, and produces reports for A/R, Inventory and Accounting Purposes.
Read the readme file, and manual for greatest use of this App. This is an upgrade of Version to 5e. The application can now produce a Revenue Graph, you can add Inventory on the Invoice, and print mail labels. The MS-Access Runtimes for 32/64 bits are included.
Find this and/or other free programs at: https://gotomarcus.com/main/marcus/index.php
- Invoicing desktop application
Information Technology, Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/invoicing-ar-inventory/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.