This is the Windows app named Iosevka whose latest release can be downloaded as webfont-iosevka-11.2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Iosevka with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Iosevka is an open-source, sans-serif + slab-serif, monospace + quasi‑proportional typeface family, designed for writing code, using in terminals, and preparing technical documents. The Iosevka’s monospace family is provided in a slender outfit by default: glyphs are exactly 1/2em wide. Compared to the competitors, you could fit more columns within the same screen width. Iosevka provides two widths, Normal and Extended. If you prefer more breeze between the character, choose Extended and enjoy. Terminal emulators have a stricter compatibility requirements for fonts. Therefore, Iosevka and Iosevka Slab all contain two specialized families, Term and Fixed, targeting terminal users. In these families, the symbols will be narrower to follow terminals’ ideology of column count. In the Fixed families, the ligation will be disabled to ensure better compatibility in certain environments.
- Iosevka provides 6 monospace subfamilies (sans-serif and slab-serif, each in the 3 spacings Default, Term and Fixed)
- Iosevka provides 2 quasi-proportional subfamilies (Aile (sans-serif) and Etoile (slab-serif))
- In all the monospace subfamilies, 9 weights (Thin to Heavy), 2 widths (Normal and Extended), and 3 slopes (Upright, Italic and Oblique) are included
- In the quasi-proportional subfamilies, the quantity of widths is reduced to 1
- All versions include the same ranges of characters, Latin letters, Greek letters, Cyrillic letters, IPA symbols and common punctuations
- In total, there are 161 supported languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iosevka.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.