This is the Windows app named IQuant to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as IQuantV2.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IQuant to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
IQuant to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONIQuant is an automated pipeline for quantitative proteomics based upon isobaric tags. It integrates post-processing tool of protein identification and advanced statistical algorithms to process the MS/MS signals generated from the peptides labeled by isobaric tags for quantification. IQuant can run from a graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a command-line interface and work with both Windows and Linux system. This website contains the IQuant software, an example data labeled by iTRAQ-8plex for testing and a user's manual. If you have any question about IQuant, please contact me: email@example.com.
The source code of IQuant can be found here "https://sourceforge.net/p/iquant/code/".
- Support iTRAQ-8plex, iTRAQ-4plex and TMT-6plex labeling data
- Run from a graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a command-line interface
- Work with both Windows and Linux system
- Support identification result from Mascot or other search engines with mzIdentML format
- Provide a GUI for viewing result interactively
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iquant/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.