This is the Windows app named irr_chung whose latest release can be downloaded as irr_chung.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named irr_chung with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
irr chung is a compact 3D hack / slash / shooting FPS/3rd person irrlicht openGL game written in compiled freebasic with terrain relief,trees,moving grass,houses,persos and monsters.Explore the vast nature game area , find persos or hunt monsters.
- instant load time
- Joysticks and gamepad supported
- more than 32000 random object maps
- sky changes (night,dawn,day)
- change fog parameter (0..20)
- randomize persos locations
- attack monsters or declare war to start combat
- edit trees maps
- change grass textures (0=rnd ,1..7)
- choose rocks number
- change water height
- source code (.bas basic file) is in the zip file
- FPS or 3rd person dwarf view modes
- change max distgrass (to run on small PCs)
- can run on a small netbook
Information Technology, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/irrchung/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.