This is the Windows app named Jaspersoft for CloudFoundry whose latest release can be downloaded as jrs-ce-4.7.0-cf-0.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Jaspersoft for CloudFoundry with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Jaspersoft for CloudFoundry
JasperReports Server (JRS) requires some modifications to run in CloudFoundry's Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment. This project describes the changes needed and includes downloadable binaries so that JRS can be easily deployed in CloudFoundry.
JDBC, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
Stackato is a vSphere-compatible, Cloud Foundry-based cloud application platform for creating a private PaaS. It adds support for ActivePython, ActivePerl languages and is available as both a micro cloud and multi-instance scalable private cloud deployments. Established in 1997, ActiveState serves over 2 million open source dynamic language developers, with enterprise customers including Cisco, Juniper Networks, Bank of America, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and NASA.AppFog
AppFog (formerly PHP Fog) is a vmc-compatible Cloud Foundry based hosting service for several popular web application stacks. AppFog was founded in August 2010 and is the creator of PHP Fog, the popular PHP PaaS. In less than a year of operation they have attracted over 20,000 developers to their platform and $10M in venture fundingJoyent
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloudfoundry/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.