Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LIVE DEMO: http://jsclipper.sourceforge.net/184.108.40.206/main_demo.html
LIVE DEMO (FPoint):
Information and examples:
Information and examples (FPoint):
- Line and polygon clipping - intersection, union, difference & xor
- Line and polygon offsetting with 3 types of joining - miter, square and round
- Polygons can be of any shape, including self-intersecting polygons
- Minkowski Addition and Minkowski Difference functions included
- Comprehensive documentation
- Demos use inline SVG and Canvas libraries
- The library is significantly faster than commercial alternatives
- Uses Tom Wu's fast big integer library
- Faster and lighter FPoint version available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsclipper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.