This is the Windows app named JBizMo whose latest release can be downloaded as 6.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBizMo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JBizMo supports building of Angular, Eclipse RCP/RAP, JavaFX, JSF (Primefaces), Swing and Vaadin applications. The generated applications can run in a stand-alone mode or they can be deployed on a Java EE server (Wildfly 16, Payara 5). Alternatively, the Spring platform is also supported!
JBizMo applications use JPA in order to access the target database. The plug-in contains a graphical editor for designing the domain model.
- Graphical domain editor based on Eclipse GMF
- Powerful runtime libraries
- Generation of full application stack including full-featured Angular, Eclipse RCP/RAP, JavaFX, JSF (Primefaces), Swing and Vaadin applications
- JPA and SQL query editor included
- Tested on Wildfly 16, Payara 5.192 and Tomcat 9.0.20
- Support for MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Apache Derby and MS SQL server databases
- Full I18N support for all client technologies
- Eclipse RCP/RAP, JavaFX and Swing applications can run in a local mode (without application server)
- Use our update site http://jbizmo.sourceforge.net/eclipse/ to install JBizMo including all dependencies
- Import & export of data can be modelled and generated (JSon, XML, CSV and Excel)
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbizmo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.