This is the Windows app named jCircuits to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jCircuits_1.6.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jCircuits to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
jCircuits to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A very easy-to-use but complex Gate-Simulation.You can simulate various gatters like AND, NAND, OR, NOR, NOT, XOR. And also build Flip-Flops, Full Adders and other compley structures. In other words its a register-Transfer Simulation of Hardware-Processes.
There are also 2 Applet-Versions - the full Version and a only-Display-Version
---------- USEFUL TIPS: ----------
Always enter the Edit-Mode (swiss knife) bevor editing something ;) [!! IMPORTANT !!]
Try out the examples ("Components"-Tab -> Choose a Circuit -> Add Button)
Leave the Edit-Mode to control interactive elements
Press >>Alt<< to draw a Selection-Box
Press >>Shift<< to complement your Selection
- Gate Simulation
- works on nearly all Operating systems
- neat GUI
- free and Open-Source
- very performant
- full-functional Applet-Version
- a Only-Display-Applet-Version (no need of signing the Applet)
- OpenGL and Canvas Rendering
- Compatible with the Cir-Fileformat (http://gkinf.de)
- Load and Save the Grid
- Dragging and Zooming
- Over 50 different Elements
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jcircuits/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.