This is the Windows app named JeeSite whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.2.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JeeSite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JeeSite is a high-efficiency, high-performance, and strong security open source Java EE rapid development platform based on a number of excellent open source projects, highly integrated and packaged. JeeSite is the best basic platform solution for you to quickly complete your project. JeeSite is the best study case for you to learn the Java platform. JeeSite is also the best assistant for private work. JeeSite is a Java-based development platform built on the Spring Framework, with Spring MVC as the model view controller, MyBatis as the data access layer, Apache Shiro as the authority authorization layer, Ehcahe for caching common data, and Activit as the workflow engine. It is the best integration in the JavaEE world. JeeSite is mainly positioned in the field of enterprise informatization. It has built-in basic functions of enterprise informatization system and efficient code generation tools.
- The front-end interface style adopts the Twitter Bootstrap page display framework with simple structure
- Adopt hierarchical design, double verification, security coding of submitted data, password encryption, access verification, etc.
- Contains a system management (SYS) module, a content management (CMS) module, an online office (OA) module, and a code generation (GEN) module
- JeeSite provides common tools for packaging, including log tools, caching tools, server-side verification, data dictionary, etc.
- If you use the JeeSite basic framework, you can quickly develop an excellent information management system efficiently
- Use the current mainstream Java EE development framework, very easy to learn
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jeesite.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.