This is the Windows app named JetBrains Mono whose latest release can be downloaded as JetBrainsMono-2.304.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JetBrains Mono with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A typeface made for developers. Characters remain standard in width, but the height of the lowercase is maximized. This approach keeps code lines to the length that developers expect, and it helps improve rendering since each letter occupies more pixels. Consider this in contrast to some other fonts. Consolas, for example, has slightly wider letters. However, they are still rather small, which forces you to increase the size by one point to make the font more readable. As a result, lines of code tend to run longer than expected. JetBrains Mono’s standard-width letters help keep lines to the expected length. The shape of ovals approaches that of rectangular symbols. This makes the whole pattern of the text more clear-сut. The outer sides of ovals ensure there are no additional obstacles for your eyes as they scan the text vertically. JetBrains Mono’s typeface forms are simple and free from unnecessary details. Rendered in small sizes, the text looks crisper.
- Increased height for a better reading experience
- Adapted to reading code
- Code-specific ligatures
- Weights with matching italics
- JetBrains Mono is free & open source
- Letters help keep lines to the expected length
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jetbrains-mono.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.