This is the Windows app named JsonCpp whose latest release can be downloaded as Bug-fixes.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JsonCpp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
JSON is a lightweight data-interchange format. It can represent numbers, strings, ordered sequences of values, and collections of name/value pairs. JsonCpp is a C++ library that allows manipulating JSON values, including serialization and deserialization to and from strings. It can also preserve existing comment in unserialization/serialization steps, making it a convenient format to store user input files. The branch 00.11.zis a new branch, its major version number 00 is to show that it is different from 0.y.z and 1.y.z, the main purpose of this branch is to make a balance between the other two branches. Thus, users can use some new features in this new branch that introduced in 1.y.z, but can hardly applied into 0.y.z. You can download and install JsonCpp using the vcpkg dependency manager. The JsonCpp port in vcpkg is kept up to date by Microsoft team members and community contributors.
- Built with C++11
- Can be used with older compilers
- Major versions maintain binary-compatibility
- Read and write JSON document
- Attach C and C++ style comments to element during parsing
- Rewrite JSON document preserving original comments
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoncpp.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.