This is the Windows app named jsPDF whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jsPDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
The leading HTML5 client solution for generating PDFs. Perfect for event tickets, reports, certificates, you name it! PDFs are ubiquitous across the web, with virtually every enterprise relying on them to share documents. We created jsPDF to solve a major problem with how pdf files were being generated. We decided to make it open-source to allow a community of developers to expand on it.
- Change the paper size, orientation, or units
- Perfect for event tickets, reports, certificates, etc.
- Requires modern browser APIs in order to function
- Add jsPDF to your meteor-project
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jspdf.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.