This is the Windows app named kcptun whose latest release can be downloaded as Addsupportforport-rangedialer,randomizedremoteport.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kcptun with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
kcptun is a stable and secure tunnel based on KCP with N:M multiplexing and FEC. Available for ARM, MIPS, 386 and AMD64. kcptun is shipped with builtin packet encryption powered by various block encryption algorithms and works in Cipher Feedback Mode, for each packet to be sent, the encryption process will start from encrypting a nonce from the system entropy, so encryption to same plaintexts never leads to a same ciphertexts thereafter. kcptun made use of ReedSolomon-Codes to recover lost packets, which requires massive amount of computation, a low-end ARM device cannot satisfy kcptun well. To unleash the full potential of kcptun, a multi-core x86 homeserver CPU like AMD Opteron is recommended. If you insist on running under some ARM routers, you'd better turn off FEC and use salsa20 as the encryption method.
- The encrytion performance in kcptun is as fast as in openssl library(if not faster)
- kcptun has builtin snappy algorithms for compressing streams
- Low-level KCP configuration can be altered by using manual mode
- Increase the number of open files on your server
- You can also increase the per-socket buffer by adding parameters
- For slow processors, increasing buffers is CRITICAL to receive packets properly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kcptun.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.