This is the Windows app named KMemo whose latest release can be downloaded as KMemo-0.98.7-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KMemo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
KMemo makes learning easier through exercises. It is specialized for learning of human languages, but can also be used for other topics. You can create dictionaries, exercises for learning words, exercises with radio buttons, check boxes or text fields.
If you have Java installed on your system, click Download button above. Unzip the downloaded file, then run 'KMemo.sh' on Linux, 'KMemo.bat' on Windows.
If you don't have Java on Linux, use package manager to install it. For Windows you can also download KMemo zip file with Java included - click on 'Browse all files' link above.
- Supports exercises with missing words, radio buttons, and check boxes.
- Exercises can be created and edited with built-in or external text editor.
- If we enter wrong answer, KMemo tells us a solution, and repeats question.
Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmemo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.