This is the Windows app named KMLCSV Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as KMLCSV-Converter-2.2.1-64bit.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KMLCSV Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Converts Google Earth KML file to a CSV file, and vice versa. This enables you to plot all custom POIs with Google Earth first before transferring them into your Garmin GPS using the POI Loader.
- Converts KML file to CSV file, and vice versa.
- Easy buttons to Google Earth and Garmin POI Loader.
- Configurable settings to cater individual needs.
- Organizes commonly used KML and CSV files.
- Handles both UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 character encoding.
- VERY easy to use... really.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience
Carbon (Mac OS X), Command-line, GTK+, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmlcsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.