This is the Windows app named Kong whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.5.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kong with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Kong is a next generation cloud-native API platform for multi-cloud and hybrid organizations. When building for the web, mobile, or Internet of Things, you’ll need a common functionality to run your software, and Kong is that solution. Kong acts as a gateway, connecting microservices requests and APIs natively while also providing load balancing, logging, monitoring, authentication, rate-limiting, and so much more through plugins. Kong is highly extensible as well as platform agnostic, connecting APIs across different environments, platforms and patterns. Achieve architectural freedom with Kong today.
- Cloud-native and platform agnostic
- Dynamic and hash-based load balancing
- Circuit-breaker for smart tracking of unhealthy upstream service
- Active and passive health checks
- Service discovery
- WebSockets communication to your upstream services
- gRPC services communication
- Easy adding of OAuth2.0 authentication
- Logging requests and responses to your system over HTTP, TCP, UDP, or to disk
- Security through ACL, Bot detection, whitelist/blacklist IPs and more
- SSL Certificate set up
- Live monitoring
- Forward Proxy
- Authentications, including HMAC, JWT, Basic and more
- Transformations of HTTP requests and responses
- Control Kong cluster through CLI
- RESTful API
- Failure detection & recovery
- Scalability through additional nodes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kong.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.