This is the Windows app named Krajee whose latest release can be downloaded as Version5.2.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Krajee with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
An enhanced HTML 5 file input for Bootstrap 5.x or Bootstrap 4.x or Bootstrap 3.x with file preview for various files, offers multiple selection, and more. The plugin allows you a simple way to setup an advanced file picker/upload control built to work specially with Bootstrap CSS3 styles. It enhances the file input functionality further, by offering support to preview a wide variety of files i.e. images, text, html, video, audio, flash, and objects. In addition, it includes AJAX based uploads, dragging & dropping files, viewing upload progress, and selectively previewing, adding, or deleting files. Bootstrap 5.x Support is available with release v5.2.0. From release v5.2.0, the bootstrap version is also auto detected by the plugin based on the bootstrap JS library loaded. Bootstrap 4.x Support is also available with release v4.4.4. The release 4.4.4 also includes various preview and styling enhancements including support for smaller screen devices.
- The plugin will convert a simple HTML file input to an advanced file picker control
- File caption section, to display a brief information of the file(s) selected
- File action buttons section, to browse, remove, and upload files.
- File preview section, to display the selected files on client for preview
- The plugin automatically converts an input with type = file to an advanced file picker input if you set its class = file
- Ability to select and preview multiple files
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/krajee.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.