This is the Windows app named Kubernetes Handbook whose latest release can be downloaded as SiZhouNianJiNianBan.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kubernetes Handbook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Cloud native is a behavioral method and design concept. In its essence, all behaviors or methods that can improve resource utilization and application delivery efficiency on the cloud are cloud-native. The history of cloud computing is a history of cloud native. Kubernetes opened the prelude to cloud native 1.0. The emergence of service mesh Istio led to microservices in the post-Kubernetes era. The rise of serverless has enabled cloud native to advance from the infrastructure layer to the application architecture layer. We are in a cloud native The new era of 2.0. Kubernetes is a container orchestration and scheduling engine developed by Google in June 2014 based on its internal Borg system. Google contributed it as an initial and core project to the CNCF (Cloud Native Computing Foundation). In recent years, it has gradually developed a cloud native Ecology. The goal of Kubernetes is to provide a specification to describe the architecture of the cluster.
- The Kubernetes Handbook was open sourced in March 2017 and has been continuously improved since then
- It is the first Chinese book that introduces Kubernetes
- Records the process of learning and using Kubernetes from scratch
- Focuses on experience summaries, data sharing, and an analysis of the core concepts of Kubernetes
- Cloud native application and microservice architecture
- Service Mesh architecture based on Kubernetes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubernetes-handbook.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.