This is the Windows app named KuStudio whose latest release can be downloaded as KuStudio.1.79.bin.win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KuStudio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
KuStudio is an open source OSC timeline sequencer, recorder and player, aimed to create timeline on an audiotrack.
It can be used as core timeline module in interactive audiovisual and dance/vocal performances.
For installation instructions see KuStudio-Guide.pdf, included in KuStudio archives.
For quick support write to email@example.com
KuStudio lets create, record and OSC tracks, synchronized with given audio track. Audiotrack can be WAV or AIFF file.
KuStudio is inspired by famous Duration OSC editor, but has different philosophy: KuStudio stores all OSC tracks as discrete arrays, not curves, that allows to record and edit them freely. Also, KuStudio performs very stable for 10 min and longer projects.
It is made with openFrameworks and is available for OSX and Windows.
KuStudio on GitHub: https://github.com/perevalovds/KuStudio
KuStudio is developed and currently supported by Denis Perevalov. First versions were developed together with Kuflex.
- float/int valued OSC tracks
- drawing OSC tracks by mouse
- up to 4 OSC targets
- Audiotrack can be WAV or AIFF file
- OSX/Windows, made with openFrameworks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kustudio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.