This is the Windows app named LARA - Lucerne Audio Recording Analyzer whose latest release can be downloaded as LARA_2.6.1.beta_WIN.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LARA - Lucerne Audio Recording Analyzer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LARA - Lucerne Audio Recording Analyzer
LARA is software for musical analysis using (new) scientific methods for analysis and visualization. LARA is part of the core research: “Interpretation and performance” of the HSLU – Musik (University of Applied Sciences Luzern – Music depart
- Loading and saving of audio files in the frequently used data formats.
- Audio signal analysis (tone colour, pitch and volume).
- Visualization of analysis data.
- The interpretation of the results with characters, symbols and graphics (ex. rhythm diagram, phonetic transcript).
- Easy exportation of the all diagrams for use in scientific publications.
- Methodology of analysis.
- Transparent use of algorithms.
- High level of usability.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lara-hslu/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.