This is the Windows app named LaTeX Table Creator whose latest release can be downloaded as LaTaC0.3binstaller.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LaTeX Table Creator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LaTeX Table Creator
A no frills cross-platform LaTeX table creator. Uses the output of standard spreadsheet software (MS Office, Libre Office, Gnumeric) to create a LaTeX tabular object that contains the specified data. Automatically detects the size of the table. The user can optionaly specify some basic formatting information, such as alignment, borders, bold headings. The user can also select if the input is tab (default) or comma delimited and can disable the tabular structure in the output. This allows the output to b easily appended to an existing table.
This application is intended for importing "large" amounts of data into a LaTeX table. It is not intended to make fancy formatting easier. It does not supply WYSIWYG view.
The GUI application allows the user to paste text into the application select formatting, generate the LaTeX output and copy the LaTeX code. The GUI is written using wxWidgets. The console application uses an input and output file and flags to specify formatting.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/latac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.