This is the Windows app named LF Aligner whose latest release can be downloaded as LF_aligner_4.21_win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LF Aligner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
DESCRIPTIONLF Aligner helps translators create translation memories from texts and their translations. It relies on Hunalign for automatic sentence pairing. Input: txt, doc, docx, rtf, pdf, html. Output: tab delimited txt, TMX and xls. With web features.
My email address is listed in readme.txt; for support, use the forum here.
My personal website: www.farkastranslations.com.
- autoalign txt, doc, docx, rtf, html, pdf and other formats
- output: tmx, tabbed txt and xls
- supports windows, mac and linux
- graphical user interface (on Windows)
- integrated graphical interface for alignment review/editing
- capable of aligning texts in up to 100 languages simultaneously
- full UTF-8 workflow
- uses hunalign for accurate autoalignment
- built-in dictionary data further improves autoalignment in 800+ language combinations
- download and align webpages
- download and align EU legislation automatically
- suitable for large-scale automated corpus building with unattended batch mode
- basic support for some oriental languages, enhanced support for most European languages
- built-in customizable sentence segmenter borrowed from the europarl corpus project
- the grab bag contains various TM, termbase and data conversion and filtering tools
Win32 (MS Windows), Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aligner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.