This is the Windows app named Libre AV Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as LibreAVConverter1.0BetaBinary.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libre AV Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Libre AV Converter
Libre AV Converter provides a translatable GUI for the converter ffmpeg, also can expand to more similar binary
Libre AV Converter is a universal media converter, recorder, video downloader, player, streaming issuer, cd ripper and editor
Libre AV Converter 2.0 es un GUI traducible para el convertidor ffmpeg. Además, puede expandirse a más binarios similares a ffmpeg.
Libre AV Converter 2.0 es un convertidor universal, grabador, transmisor en streaming, ripeador de cd y editor de medios.
- Translatable, multilanguage
- Multifunctional: converter, download, streaming, cd ripper, recorded, edit and player audio/video
- Expandable: expands the formats supported by using other binary
- Light: consumes little ram and processor, by the simplicity of the interface and and powerful ffmpeg algorithms
- Organized access: the infinite ffmpeg options are the most attractive of the converter. This program gives you the possibility to access graphically and organized these functions.
- Convert only specifying a file extension: the ffmpeg algoritms automatically determine codecs, container, etc.
- Great support: supports dozens of formats and codecs (gif, jpeg, avi, mp4, aac, wma, wmv, ogg, mp3, h264, h265, mpeg4, divx, asf, flac, and many more)
- No ActiveX: the project does not use OCX controls, except runtimes no need to install special libraries. The source code is completely written in VB6, the project uses APIs available for Windows XP to the latest versions (8.1).
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libreavconverter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.