This is the Windows app named Lifeograph whose latest release can be downloaded as lifeograph-win-x86_64-126.96.36.199.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lifeograph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Lifeograph is a diary program to take personal notes on life. It has all essential functionality expected in a diary program and strives to have a clean and streamlined user interface.
- supports encrypted (with real encryption) and unencrypted diaries
- automatically logs out when not used for some time (to protect your diary when you forget to log out doing some other thing) (optional)
- automatically formats entry titles and subheadings (like tomboy)
- wiki-like rich text formatting
- basic searching/filtering and replacing text
- themes in text editor
- favorite entries
- entry tagging
- spell checking
- links between entries and to uris (http://, file://, mailto://, etc…)
- automatic backups
- printing individual entries or whole diaries
- basic statistical charts
- image thumbnails in entries
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lifeograph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.