This is the Windows app named Log library for C++ whose latest release can be downloaded as log4cpp-1.1.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Log library for C++ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Log library for C++
DESCRIPTIONA library of C++ classes for flexible logging to files (rolling), syslog, IDSA and other destinations. It is modeled after the Log for Java library (http://www.log4j.org), staying as close to their API as is reasonable.
Platforms: Linux, Windows (VS2010). New: DailyRollingFileAppender
- size rolling files, daily rolling files, syslog, IDSA, smtp, eventlog
- Linux, Windows
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/log4cpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.