This is the Windows app named Lotus Notes to Google Calendar tool whose latest release can be downloaded as Release1.9.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lotus Notes to Google Calendar tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Lotus Notes to Google Calendar tool
This is a one-way sync program that will sync your Lotus Notes Calendar to your Google Calendar. No installation is required. Includes many options such as automatic syncing at specified intervals.
*Important Privacy Information: https://sourceforge.net/p/lntogoogle/wiki/PrivacyPolicy/
*** Information Update, September 2020: ***
Recent issues with Google Synchronization should be fixed with version 1.9.2 which is available for download, now.
For typical installation pitfalls, see:
The project was not maintained since its last update in February 2015.
However, since I've tracked more than 15.000 Downloads over the last 5 years and still more than 1 million Calendar API-Calls per day, I assume that the tool is still very much in use. So I decided to go back to work.
- Sync your Lotus Notes Calendar to Google Calendar
- Can run completely automated by using the -auto command line parameter
- Now you can sync your Blackberry, iPhone, Android phone and many other smartphones with Lotus Notes (through Google)
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lntogoogle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.