This is the Windows app named lowdb whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lowdb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Small JSON database for Node, Electron and the browser. Powered by Lodash. You can use any of the powerful lodash functions, like _.get and _.find with shorthand syntax. Lowdb is perfect for CLIs, small servers, Electron apps and npm packages in general. It supports Node, the browser and uses lodash API, so it's very simple to learn. Actually, if you know Lodash, you already know how to use lowdb. lowdb doesn't support Cluster and may have issues with very large JSON files (~200MB). A UMD build is also available on unpkg for testing and quick prototyping. Database lodash instance. Use it to add your own utility functions or third-party mixins like underscore-contrib or lodash-id. With lowdb, you get access to the entire lodash API, so there are many ways to query and manipulate data.
- Supports Node, Electron and the browser
- You can use any of the powerful lodash functions
- Perfect for CLIs, small servers, Electron apps and npm packages in general
- lowdb doesn't support Cluster
- Add your own utility functions or third-party mixins
- Provides a set of helpers for creating and manipulating id-based resources
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lowdb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.