This is the Windows app named MAGeCK whose latest release can be downloaded as broadgpp-brunello-library-corrected.txt.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MAGeCK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Model-based Analysis of Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout (MAGeCK) is a computational tool to identify important genes from the recent genome-scale CRISPR-Cas9 knockout screens technology.
For instructions and documentations, please refer to the wiki page.
MAGeCK is developed by Wei Li and Han Xu from Dr. Xiaole Shirley Liu's lab at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard School of Public Health, and is maintained by Wei Li lab at Children's National Medical Center. We thank the support from Claudia Adams Barr Program in Innovative Basic Cancer Research and NIH/NHGRI to develop MAGeCK.
- The most popular computational algorithm in screening analysis
- Over 400 citations and 60k downloads
- Simple, easy to use pipeline to screen genes in Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout experiments
- A complete documentation with easy-to-start tutorials
- High sensitivity and low false discovery rate
- Actively maintaining the source code with new features and bug fixes
- Support from the developer and user community
- A set of visualization features that generate publication standard figures
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mageck/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.