This is the Windows app named MahApps.Metro whose latest release can be downloaded as MahApps.Metrov2.4.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MahApps.Metro with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MahApps.Metro is a framework that allows developers to cobble together a Metro or Modern UI for their own WPF applications with minimal effort. MahApps.Metro overrides the default style of all common WPF controls and gives them a modern look. MahApps.Metro also includes some custom controls based on concepts from Windows Phone, Windows 8 and Window 10 (UWP) Apps. You can install MahApps.Metro via the NuGet UI or with the Package Manager Console. If you want to use a pre-release packages of MahApps.Metro, you need to enable Include Prerelease in the NuGet UI. All resources of MahApp.Metro are located within separate resource dictionaries. To adopt the MahApps.Metro theme, you will need to add the resource dictionaries to your App.xaml. To start with the full MahApps styling and full window support you need to change your normal Window to our MetroWindow.
- Enhance the default controls
- More than just styles
- All dialogs in MahApps.Metro are called asynchronously
- The visibility of Title Bars can be changed
- Use commands to add controls to the title bars
- You can also show an Icon on the title bar by setting the Icon property
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mahapps-metro.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.