This is the Windows app named Mass Image Compressor whose latest release can be downloaded as MassImageCompressorV184.108.40.206.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mass Image Compressor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mass Image Compressor
Mass Image Compressor is easy to use - a point and shoot batch image compressor and converter tool for Web site optimization, photographers, HTML game creator and casual Windows users.
MassImageCompressor reduces considerable (>90%) image size by user selected dimensions and quality parameters. Reduce all images in a folder (and optionally sub-folders) with just single click. Mass Image Compression for webpages, email or storage on mobile device was never this easy! All image Metadata (EXIF Tags) are preserved.
- Mass Image Compressor reduces considerable (>90%) image size by compromising on Image dimensions and Quality.
- Reduce all images in a folder with just single click
- Can recursively resize/compress files in given folder and sub-folders.
- Preserves image Metadata (EXIF Tags)
- Super fast and high quality compression
- [New in V.3] Support RAW formats of most cameras
- [New in V.3] Filter based on Image Size
- [New in V.3] Improved Resizing and Compression Algorithms
- [New in V.3.1] Saves progressive JPEG for faster page load and higher page rank
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/icompress/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.