This is the Windows app named Mega Switcher, interface Equalizer APO whose latest release can be downloaded as MegaSwitcher1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Mega Switcher, interface Equalizer APO with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Mega Switcher, interface Equalizer APO
Mega Switcher is a new interface for Equalizer APO :
- It's geared towards listening sessions (for 1 or 2 users simultaneously),
- It provides an easy way to manage your own collection of audio devices and all their EQ presets, using the power of Equalizer APO.
Full control is at your fingertips!
Headphones (AE-OE and IE) and Loudspeakers are supported. HeSuVi is supported too.
15.000 headphone EQ presets are included : Harman presets (thanks to the AutoEQ and Oratory1990 databases) and Optimum HiFi presets (derived from the Harman presets). A 7-band parametric EQ helps you fine-tune settings even further on the fly.
Everything is managed via a simple interface, keyboard hotkeys and a Tray Menu, so you can quickly switch EQ presets and sound modes. The small unobtrusive GUI gives you just the right amount of info at any given moment.
Mega Switcher automates a lot of things, making your listening sessions more enjoyable. Try it !
- Alternative GUI for Equalizer APO
- 1 or 2 users simultaneously
- 15.000 included EQ presets
- 7-band parametric EQ for fine-tuning
- HeSuVi support
- Up to 10 devices per user + 6 sound modes per device (more on request)
- Keyboard hotkeys and dynamic Tray menu
- Dark / Clear / Transparent themes
- Highly customizable
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mega-switcher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.