This is the Windows app named MeKin2D to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MeKin2D.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MeKin2D to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
MeKin2D to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMeKin2D is a collection of Free Pascal subroutines for kinematic simulation of planar linkage mechanisms using a modular approach.
- display loci of moving points;
- display the velocity vector of moving points;
- display the normal and tangential acceleration vectors of moving points;
- display the hodograph of moving points;
- can add automatically-generated shapes to links;
- can add shapes read from ASCII files to links;
- can output DXF files with each simulation frame drawn to a separate layer;
- can output data to ASCII file;
Engineering, Agriculture, Automotive
Pascal, Free Pascal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mekin2d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.