This is the Windows app named Micro Cloud whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev3.9.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Micro Cloud with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Micro addresses the key requirements for building services in the cloud. It leverages the microservices architecture pattern and provides a set of services which act as the building blocks of a platform. Micro deals with the complexity of distributed systems and provides simpler programmable abstractions to build on. Micro is the all encompassing end to end platform experience from source to running and beyond built with a developer first focus. Micro’s goal is to abstract away the complexity of building services for the Cloud. The cloud itself has gone through a huge boom through managed Compute and infrastructure services from the likes of AWS and others. It’s taken what was an operational burden and turned it into a suite of fully managed on demand services which can be used via APIs. Micro is built as a microservices architecture and abstracts away the complexity of the underlying infrastructure.
- HTTP Gateway which dynamically maps http/json requests to RPC using path based resolution
- Authentication and authorization out of the box using jwt tokens and rule based access control
- Ephemeral pubsub messaging for asynchronous communication and distributing notifications
- Dynamic configuration and secrets management for service level config without the need to restart
- Event streaming with ordered messaging, replay from offsets and persistent storage
- Inter-service networking, isolation and routing plane for all internal request traffic
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/micro-cloud.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.