This is the Windows app named minikube whose latest release can be downloaded as minikube-windows-amd64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named minikube with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
minikube quickly sets up a local Kubernetes cluster on macOS, Linux, and Windows. We proudly focus on helping application developers and new Kubernetes users. It supports the latest Kubernetes release (+6 previous minor versions). It iscross-platform (Linux, macOS, Windows), and allows the deployment of its functions as a VM, a container, or on bare-metal. Provides multiple container runtimes (CRI-O, containerd, docker), Docker API endpoint for blazing fast image pushes, and advanced features such as LoadBalancer, filesystem mounts, and FeatureGates. Contains addons for easily installed Kubernetes applications.
- Multiple container runtimes
- Docker API endpoint for blazing fast image pushes
- Features LoadBalancer, filesystem mounts, and FeatureGates
- Provides addons for easily installed Kubernetes applications
- Focuses on making it easy to learn and develop for Kubernetes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/minikube.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.