This is the Windows app named MoveableGraphics whose latest release can be downloaded as UserDrivenApplications.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MoveableGraphics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
To give users the full control over the running application. This means that an application is working according to its purpose but the control over the whole interface is taken from developer and given to users. While an application is running, users can move, resize, and tune all the screen objects through which the communication with an application is going. Set of files includes the book (both in DOC and PDF formats), a big demonstration project with all its files available (all the source files are in C#), and an additional description of many used classes. Book uses the examples from the demo project to explain everything in details. The examples are from many different areas. Examples from the first part of the book are aimed at the details of algorithm and its use with different objects; examples from the second part are mostly the real and very useful applications.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Education, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/movegraph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.