This is the Windows app named MQ Dataset Generator to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MQGenerator22.214.171.124.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MQ Dataset Generator to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MQ Dataset Generator to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONEvaluation of methods/software is considered as a very important procedure for any user who wants to know the actual performance of a scientific tool. For the implementation of such evaluation procedure several test cases - scenarios shall be run. Obtaining the necessary test data sets can be an obstacle due to both privacy issues and also the time and cost associated with collecting multiple instances of a diverse set of data sources. An efficient alternative is the design and use of synthetic reference data sets to undertake black-box testing. These data sets should be generated in a manner consistent with the functional specification of the problem addressed by the method/software. According to this approach a data set generator was developed for the evaluation of preference disaggregation methods that are used for customer satisfaction analysis, like MUSA (Multicriteria Satisfaction Analysis).
- Data sets
- Satisfaction survey
Financial and Insurance Industry, Science/Research, Education, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
Win32 (MS Windows), Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mqdatasetgenerator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.