This is the Windows app named MSHV whose latest release can be downloaded as MSHV_268_Installer_32_and_64bit.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MSHV with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
MSHV Amateur Radio Software.
Developed by LZ2HV - Christo mail: email@example.com
Supported working modes: MSK144 MSKMS JTMS FSK441 FSK315 ISCAT JT6M FT8/4 JT65 PI4 Q65
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Xp, Windows 7,8,10 32 or 64 Bit, Linux Fedora (Red hat), Ubuntu (Debian) .
MinGw recommended GCC 7.3.0 thread model posix.
IDE recommended QDevelop 0.29.
All other libraries included inside the source.
Acknowledgements to K1JT Joe Taylor and WSJT Development Group.
The algorithms, source code, look-and-feel of WSJT-X and related
programs, and protocol specifications for the modes FSK441, FT8, JT4,
JT6M, JT9, JT65, JTMS, QRA64, ISCAT, MSK144, are Copyright © 2001-2017
by one or more of the following authors: Joseph Taylor, K1JT; Bill
Somerville, G4WJS; Steven Franke, K9AN; Nico Palermo, IV3NWV; Greg Beam,
KI7MT; Michael Black, W9MDB; Edson Pereira, PY2SDR; Philip Karn, KA9Q;
and other members of the WSJT Development Group.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mshv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.